Around six months or so ago, I issued a warning that there was going to be a problem with Iran that could escalate into World War III, and that we needed to pray about it.
So, In preparing for a prayer call I was going to be on for the nation on Tuesday, I felt the Lord tell me that there were further strikes that General Soleimani had been going to issue against Americans.
He told me that this strike against the General was an intervention. I saw what would have happened if we hadn’t had this intervention. I saw many U.S. servicemen dead. It was going to be a bloodbath.
Because of what the Lord showed me, I feel the president made the right decision to go in and make that strike. It was preemptive and saved many American lives.
The second thing the Lord said to me was, “How do you deal with a bully?” Well, you stand up to a bully. I want to assure you that God has been involved in this difficult time. We are going to see some interesting things happen that only God could pull together.
Another thing the Lord has told me is, “If Iran isn’t careful, there will be a regime change. Retaliation that would come from the U.S. would cause them to come out of power.”
This is a season for the Holy Spirit to escalate and change. I do not believe this is a season for the U.S. military to pull out of Iraq. I think this would be a big mistake for the stabilization of the Middle East, and for Iraq itself.
I want to speak to the Iranian Christians. God is good to you. He wants to help you in these difficult times. He is hearing your prayers. He loves you. I know that many of you are scattered around the world. I pray for you. I pray for your beautiful country. I think the Iranian people, the Persian people, are some of the most amazing people on Earth.
We do remember that Daniel was out of Iran. Esther was out of Iran. I know that there are prayers Daniel prayed for future generations that are still left in the land. There is a reason in history that there are so many biblical sites in Iran and so much spoken about it.
• Father, we do pray for the Christians in Iran. Protect them. Encourage them. Keep them safe. Keep their families safe.
• Lord, I pray in the coming days that there would be something supernatural that will happen between the Believers and Kurdistan.
• I pray for peace in the Middle East. We say, “There will be no World War III.” Lord, we pray You will quell what has been trying to happen.
• I pray for Iraq, the Iraqi Christians, and our American soldiers. I pray for American contractors that are there. Keep them safe.
• I pray for the Middle East. I pray for Erbil. I pray for the north and the south of Iraq, and I pray for Iran, as well, for peace and blessing.
• I pray, Lord, that You will bring such a change. Touch the leaders’ hearts there that they will want to come to peace talks. Lord, let Iranian leaders not persecute their people anymore.
We pray this in Jesus’ name, amen.