Connect with us
School of the Spirit

Cindy Jacobs: Get Ready for Restitution

Daily Prophecy

Cindy Jacobs: Get Ready for Restitution

I want to give you a word of encouragement today. I asked the Lord how He wanted to encourage us and help us today, and the Lord said to me: “Restitution.” (I said, “Oh my goodness!”)

And this is what the Lord is saying: “Many of you have had losses that have hurt you. You have had losses in your family, you’ve had losses in finances, you’ve had losses in what you thought you would do.”

I see a robbing spirit that has been very busy to rob you of time, to harass you, to cause things to break down, to cause you to have a loss in your business and loss in your life. And I bind that robbing spirit in the name of Jesus. I want us to call out for restitution. Father, I pray for restitution in the name of Jesus.

But the Lord says to you: “Prepare to possess. Prepare to have restitution.”

Prepare for God to reach back into your generations. Maybe your parents didn’t end well; maybe your grandparents didn’t. Maybe you’re a foster child; maybe you’re a child of a family that was emotionally stunted, or you’re adopted. But the Lord says, “I can restore your emotions. I’m going to give you restitution in ways you can’t imagine – financial restitution, inheritances, but also personal restitution where My peace just floods your soul, where My joy comes into you.”

So get ready. God is getting ready to release restitution for you.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Jan

décembre 4, 2019 at 3:50

A good Word in due season!!!! Thank you for publishing this.

2. Miguelina Garcia

décembre 4, 2019 at 6:47

Amen God is good!

3. Anthony Mistretta

décembre 4, 2019 at 8:11

All I hear is a closely related or might be the identical theme of Vindication!

4. Tammy Nickerson

décembre 5, 2019 at 1:58

Thank you Cindy, this was such a timely word! I don’t think there wasn’t one thing you mentioned that hasn’t happened. This was refreshing and encouraging. God bless you!

5. Pauline Norwood

décembre 5, 2019 at 2:23

Yes I agree and am praying for restoration for all the body of Christ spirit, soul and our physical bodies to be totally well God bless you for the word

6. Yolanda Smith

décembre 6, 2019 at 7:07

Thank you for releasing that word I’m in agreement set the restitution in my life and the name of Jesus. This blessed me thank you a Sharing .

7. Terry

décembre 7, 2019 at 7:56

I am so ready and in need of this! Bring it Lord and may I be a blessing to others for You LORD. AMEN

8. Brigit Vanston

février 17, 2020 at 6:51

After reading and praying this I had had enough of being robbed at work. So when my boss was bullying my fiancé and I once again (2 years now) and refusing to pay overtime (which he pays to everyone else here), I told him I had it in writing that he is not entitled to rob us any longer (honestly meaning God said so in the above article by Cindy Jacobs!!!!) Well that very night he advised my fiancé he will be getting his overtime and I now too get paid for the extra work I do on another project. God is faithful, good & powerful

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

More in Daily Prophecy