We have entered a new decade on two different calendars, the Hebraic and the Gregorian. It is the year 5780 on the Hebraic calendar and the year 2020 on the Gregorian. The word “peh,” in Hebrew, carries the value of 80 and translates into “mouth.” Peh is the 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and symbolizes victory! As we enter this new decade we will realize more than ever that the victory is actually generated from what comes out of our mouths!
• Dunamis power is generated when we pray in the spirit. Blessings (or curses) are generated by the words we speak out loud (Proverbs 18:21).
• Heavenly answers are generated or produced when we lift our voices in prayer. Mark 11:24, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.”
• Reading the Scriptures out loud generates faith. Romans 10:17, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.”
• Prophesying generates breakthrough over our enemies. The voice of the Lord shatters the enemy (Isaiah 30:31).
• Praise and worship generates victory. Psalm 149:6 (emphasis mine), “Let the high praises of God be in [our] mouth [peh], and a two-edged sword in [our] hand.”
• Spiritual battles are won by the words we speak. Isaiah 49:2, “He has made my mouth like a sharp sword…”
• Decrees generate light to shine on our way (Job 22:28).
• Your spoken testimony produces the power to overcome every foe (Revelation 12:11).
What we say matters. We must stop cursing our situation with complaining and words of negativity and doubt. These, too, can become generators of things we don’t want present in our lives.
Moses was 80 years old (peh) when he encountered God and was commissioned to deliver a nation and a generation…the whole conversation was about his mouth. Exodus 4:12 (emphasis mine) says, “Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth (peh) and teach you what you shall say.” In a time of great contention and a war with words happening every day in our nation – in the media and throughout the earth – we must be commissioned as those who speak life and change our world. This will be a time of fresh commissioning for many who desire to see Heaven invade Earth.
We must plant the heavens with our words! “And I have put My words in your mouth; I have covered you with the shadow of My hand, that I may plant the heavens, lay the foundations of the earth, and say to Zion, ‘You are My people'” (Isaiah 51:16 NKJV).
A 2020 Decree
Decree: I am a Dynamo, a Powerhouse for God’s glory, generating light to light up my world. I will be bold and courageous to bring in the harvest of souls. I am a nation changer and will stand my ground under pressure. My testimony will release revival! My words will change my world because the dynamo is in my mouth!
The Lord decrees, “You have entered a decade of amped-up, dynamic power encounters as you pray in the Spirit, acting as a human dynamo, a generator of God’s presence, power and potential which will result in a mighty harvest of souls for My Kingdom.
“Watch the Middle East and Northern Africa. Watch North Korea and Southeast Asia. The places of great contending will become My places of great harvest. In the midst of great chaos and contention in this decade, you will face darkness and persecution, but My glory will rise on you. Decide now not to bend your knee to the pressure to conform to this world. It’s time for awakening and revival which will come by My power! You will find My Dunamis will cause this to be your finest hour!”