Connect with us
School of the Spirit

Chuck Pierce Offers 5 Prophetic Insights into Kanye West’s Salvation and Album Success

Prophetic Insight

I’ve recently listened to a few songs off of Kanye West’s new album, “Jesus is King”. First, let me say I rejoice when anyone gives their life to Christ.

Let me encourage you with a few points to ponder:

1. God’s grace is for everyone. When Jesus was addressing the woman caught in adultery, He said go and sin no more. But remember, he also looked at everyone who was accusing her and upset about her past and basically said “if any of you haven’t sinned, you can throw the first stone.” Not to anyone’s surprise, no one was able to cast a stone. The same is true here.

2. Kanye’s confession of Christ is God’s grace demonstrated. Not that he needs to prove anything to any of us, but if he did, that is proof enough that God is working in him.

3. Will Kanye have to work out his salvation with fear and trembling? Just like the rest of us, yes he will! Salvation is a process, it’s not a quick fix.

4. I believe we should extend grace, pray for his family, and everyone that he influences. We just sang a song Sunday by Lauren Daigle called “Rescue Me”. I feel like the Lord has done this for Kanye.

To close, an album proclaiming “Jesus is King” has permeated the global music charts and is in the top 10 almost everywhere. I am rejoicing that our Lord is on the forefront of the airwaves.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Fatima faith mihammed

November 11, 2019 at 11:01 am

Why don’t we all remove the log in our eyes than focus on the speck in kanye’s eyes. I have never seen this kind of generation of Christians. In the 80’s when people knew what ministry was will rush to grab Kanye to surround him with the love of Jesus to support him while this generation who are behaving like the elder brother of the prodigal son. I advice you to stop calling unclean what Jesus has made clean. No man say Jesus is Lord without the Holy Spirit . If you can help kanye please leave him alone. If u can pray for Kanye please keep quiet . People 🤔

2. Mary Carrington Bell.

November 11, 2019 at 11:32 am

I’m so happy that you are helping to keep Kanga’s hands up because there will be resistance from the Dark side

But the Battle Is Won and Manga is positioned to call down God’s Blessings and protection on his Wife, children and make a difference in the world of entertainment….God’s Speed, Young man

3. Lindy Jones

November 11, 2019 at 12:11 pm

I also rejoice in Kanye’s salvation and the incredible global influence given him as he compells men to come to Christ. Thousands have made the choice to follow Jesus as a result, however, we should consider the aftermath.

After the Sunday Service has concluded in one city and moves to another, those that are seeking a deeper relationship with Jesus will embark upon the doorsteps of Churches across America. It is my prayer that they find the love, grace, and mercy of God flowing toward them from the pulpit to the backdoor. It would behove pastors everywhere to keep in mind that these are not looking for your church doctrine and polictics or man made rules. They only want Jesus not your religion. Their hair color, piercings, tattoos, torn jeans and t-shirts does not define the inner work the Spirit has begun in them. I only mention these things because religious Christians are very judgemental of those that do not look like them. Holy Spirit has begun the work and it is our job to support His agenda. He will surely finish what He has started. I thank God for raising one from within the culture to bring deliverance out of the culture. This wave reminds me of the prophesy that John Paul Jackson gave of stadiums being filled and people giving their lives to Christ. Could this be the beginning of it’s fulfillment and is it starting with our brother, Kanye West as the forerunner?

• Alesia

November 12, 2019 at 7:11 am

Amen

• Janice young

November 12, 2019 at 8:54 am

We should be rejoicing if one come to the kingdom of God the angel are.Jesus know every man heart if he be lifted up.

4. Linda

November 11, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Absolutely! Bam 💥

5. Pastor Lindel Keaton

November 12, 2019 at 8:43 am

Amen…blessings to Kanya and his family and this awesome movement of the Holy Spirit that see all of us as one.I would love to participate in his Choir at some point. I can really sing.

6. Brenda S. Radford

November 20, 2019 at 11:57 pm

I wrote a prayer request for him and encouraged others to do the same on Tuesday. I’m in agreement with you!🙏🏽