Connect with us
School of the Spirit

I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West

Jennifer LeClaire Exclusives

I Heard Death Threats in the Spirit Against Kanye West

Some Christians are judging Kanye West’s “sudden” salvation. Others are rejoicing wildly and pointing to his Damascus Road experience as a fulfillment of prophecy.

Meanwhile, I’m praying for Kanye because of what I am seeing in the spirit.

As I was listening to his new album, Jesus is King, I had a sudden and disturbing revelation. I heard death threats in the spirit by well-organized henchmen who are outraged because they can no longer profit from his former idolatry and immorality.

This reminds me of Demetrius the silversmith in Acts 19. Demetrius was making money hand over fist—and so were many others—by crafting idols of Artemis, also known as Jezebel.

After Paul—another “wretch” who saw the light and immediately took a bold stance for Christ—preached the gospel, witchcraft books went up in flames in the wake of a mass salvation not unlike what we just saw in Louisiana. Outraged, Demetrius stirred up the entire city against Paul. A riot ensued and it’s likely Paul would not have survived the angry mob if his companions did not keep him out of harm’s way.

Jezebel Don’t Even Stand a Chance

As I listened to Kanye singing, “Jezebel don’t even stand a chance…” in his song Closed on Sunday, I could see Jezebel’s plans to take him out being hatched in a room filled with hard liquor and thick cigars.

This wouldn’t be the first time Kanye was subject to violent threats. In 2018, Daz Dillinger put out a vulgar “Crip alert” calling for physical harm to Kanye because the rap star supported President Donald Trump. Bodyguards flanked him in subsequent public appearances.

Apparently, this wasn’t the first threat. 2016 headlines spoke of these harrowing lines in a song, No More Parties: “I had my life threatened by best friends who had selfish intents / What I’m supposed to do? / Ride around with a bulletproof car and some tints?”

Whether this was the rapper’s poetic license or a true threat, I do not know. Though it’s not unusual for famous people to receive death threats. I’ve received them myself and do not have the public profile of the famed rapper.

Jezebel and Religion Are Tag Teaming

The devil would love to make a martyr out of Kanye. Clearly, he’s doing damage to both the kingdom of darkness and the religious structure. He has the potential to spoil hell’s plans for many who have looked up to him as a gifted entertainer. He’s bold as a lion and doesn’t seem to fear man, devil or beast.

At the same time, it’s clear the religious spirit—that murdering demon—wants to take him out before he even gets started. I sense some are just hoping he will fall so they can say, “See, I told you so.” Jesus would say this to you:

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in” (Matt. 23:13).

Praying for Kanye West

Let’s pray for our companion in the faith against hell’s agenda—and the religious church’s despicable persecution of which Kanye is undoubtedly aware. Here are some prayer points:

• Pray God’s angels will surround Kanye and protect him.
  • Pray Kanye will not take the persecution to heart but rejoice in suffering for Christ.
  • Pray Kanye will continue to speak the truth boldly despite religious opposition.
  • Pray God will raise up true intercessors with a heart for his newfound ministry.
  • Pray God will continue to surround him with voices of wisdom and that he will heed that wisdom.
  • Pray that God will give him a spirit wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ.
  • Pray any plans of the enemy against him will be exposed and thwarted.
  • Break word curses being spoken over his life.
  • Pray for his marriage and family.

59 Comments

59 Comments

1. Pingback: Prophetic Minister releases urgent warning regarding Kanye West

2. Barbara Chambers

November 4, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Spot on Jennifer picked you in spirit also 🙏🙏🙏for Kayne his family, thank you for the 🙏🙏🙏🙏points. Praying the word and in the Holy Spirit our supernatural weapons. Blessings Barbara in London.♥️🙌🙏⚔️

3. Charlotte

November 4, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Just orayed for him. I believe you. I’ve seen first hand how assignments are unleashed from hell in dreams than i see it manifest in the natural causing great havoc.

4. Cody

November 4, 2019 at 3:47 pm

…..Amen

5. Karen

November 4, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Joining in agreement and prayer for Kanye. Thank you Jennifer. God bless you

6. Ginger Anderson

November 4, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Father God we put a hedge around Kanye & we plead the precious blood of Jesus over the hedge! We thank you Abba for the protective angels fighting for him in the spiritual realm. We war with them & thank You Father that your eyes are upon him. We claim victory against the evil that would try to wipe Kanye out & we give praise to you as you enable him with the power of the Holy Spirit. We declare & decree he is safe from harm. In JESUS name AMEN!

• Ja’net Reid-Jones

November 14, 2019 at 6:15 am

Amen!!! I am in agreement and trust GOD to receive All the glory in Kanye’s life and developing ministry. JESUS SAVES!

7. Debra Lewis

November 4, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Praying hard for this young man, it is true the enemy is outraged and using those close to him, I plead the blood of Jesus‼️And furthermore it breaks my ❤️ that Christians would be so heartless and judging his salvation isn’t real!!!! Prayer covering Dear brother!!! Thank U Apostle for being bold as we stand in the gap in Jesus mighty name!!!

8. Pamela Brown

November 4, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Amen and amen. Will be praying for Kanye

9. Jacki heston

November 4, 2019 at 5:19 pm

I complete agreement with your prayer! Kanye is using his platform to praise Jesus so that souls can be saved, that’s something to shout Amen about, not condemn him. Praying for him and his whole family, and I mean the whole and extended family!!!

10. Kathleen

November 4, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Yes yes yes! Thank God for one who is able to see and discern. We need to pray for the man! Not stand off to judge!

11. Kiama

November 4, 2019 at 7:28 pm

I speak the hedge of the blood of JESUS upon his life declaring that no weapon against him shall prosper in CHRIST HOLY NAME.

12. kathy

November 4, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I 100% agree with what has been written here. Seems as though many long-time Christians and some not so long time ones have forgotten how it was when they were first born again. I am very glad to see this man’s turn toward Christ, and yes, he will have great opposition. We all need to pray.

13. Shawnda Wainwright gifted Truth

November 4, 2019 at 8:21 pm

I’m standing in prayer in agreement with my Brother kanye west Dear Heavenly Father keep your protective Headge around him To do your will your works. Cover him in your Blood. In Jesus Name We pray Amen 1 will put 10,000to flight don’t wait till the battle is over shout NOW 😇😇😇🕯🕯🕯

14. Angela

November 4, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Like really? I understand receiving a word from the Lird and even a warning but it makes you look really bad and hints in my opinion at a lack of wisdom to post yet ANOTHER comment concerning Kany to get everybody in an uproar about threats in his life. We do much in the name of prayer, but this reeks of another Christian who has a following jumping on a Band wagon of having to have something to say! Are sone things not better left unsaid and exposed to the masses? Share it with a private intercessory group, but was it really necessary to generate this type of stir? I think you are very aware of the power of social media and how much USELESS energy it can create around someone’s already high profile life.

15. Shirley Bonard

November 5, 2019 at 7:30 am

I’m praying for protection over Kanye and his family and for him continue to stand firm on The Word and not compromise in Jesus Name!

16. Elaine DiAntonio

November 5, 2019 at 7:49 am

Have begun to pray for Kanye & family. Will be calling a hedge if protection to surround our precious brother in Christ. Put on your armor Kanye!

17. Stevenia Welch

November 5, 2019 at 10:11 am

I absolutely agree on all points! Kanye needs our prayers for all you mentioned! I pray that the Lord will strengthen him as well in the word along with his being strong in determination! I’m do not care for his music but as long as he listens and obeys the Holy Spirit’s guidance there will be many reached! He’s not perfect because of accepting Christ and he is going to make mistakes however may he learn from those mistakes and daily is sanctified through the Holy Spirit! I pray that he also receives the Baptism in the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues and that will help him abundantly! God bless such a public person to God’s Glory!

18. Sheryl Reid

November 5, 2019 at 10:21 am

Glory be to God! Hallelujah. I have been praying for him to be filled with the Holy Spirit!

19. Angela

November 5, 2019 at 10:23 am

In agreement for them all. This is something I habe felt lead to pray for also.

20. Pastor Amey

November 5, 2019 at 10:33 am

Praying. I did dream Kanye and entire family would be preaching the gospel a year before he even know it himslef.
    NO WEAPON OF THE ENEMY AGAINST HIS LIFE WILL EVER PROSPER IN JESUS NAME!!!

21. Laurie A Corbett

November 5, 2019 at 10:39 am

Praying- impressions as I prayed, Kanye knows what Jesus has done for him and he’s settled that no one can take that away from him.

A modern day Apostle Paul.

22. Valerie Renee Hankins

November 5, 2019 at 10:48 am

No devil in hell or on earth will prevail against what God has already begun in Kanye’s life. It is clear Jezebel is on the run to ruin Kanye’s testimony. But let’s put her on the run the other way. Away from the man of God. Kanye will live! He will survive these threats as he has survived the past threats. I declare and decree God’s plans and will shall be done in Kanye’s life. His testimony and destiny will not be dwarfed! All that is in his mouth will be proclaimed as the Lord wills! Kanye has a story to tell and the people will hear it. Hollywood will be saved by what he speaks in the name of Jesus. The strong man will become weak and have no power over his calling to the people with whom God chose to be delivered!

23. Kesha Rich

November 5, 2019 at 10:51 am

Amen Apostle Jennifer. I am standing in agreement with this prophecy and pray poonts!!

God bless you,
    Kesha Rich

24. Hannah Hunter

November 5, 2019 at 10:51 am

Got this seem warning about those two spirits plotting to kill here in east Afeica where one leader is emerging to call up other apostles and ushering in revival

25. Laurie

November 5, 2019 at 10:51 am

Lord, give him a Samuel ear that hears the voice of the Lord and has personal encounters. Give him a humility and ability to steward the gifts you impart to him.

26. Shauna Leonard

November 5, 2019 at 11:06 am

For such a time as this! We will obey His Voice, Heed to His calling and bow to no others FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS and we will watch, pray AND obey all for Kingdom Glory here on earth JUST AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

27. Sumathi

November 5, 2019 at 11:12 am

Yes will pray for Kayne.

28. JOHNIE HEARD

November 5, 2019 at 11:18 am

I also have been listening for the voice of the Lord concerning Kanye. Let us pray intently that the Lord will connect him to Godly,sold-out, spiritual leaders; (the Paul’s, the Peters, the John’s; the Aquila’s & Priscillas,etc. This instruction is extremely important!) As an Lead Intercessor in Taylor, MI, I declare that “No weapon formed against what the Lord has begun to manifest in Kanye, will prosper. And every wagging tongue that shall rise against him in judgment,God’s Truth will condemn!” “Let us now watch and see what the Lord will say and do!”

29. Adrianne

November 5, 2019 at 11:25 am

Joining with you in prayer for Kanye, Kim and the family. Interceding also for the Trump family.

30. Shauna Leonard

November 5, 2019 at 11:33 am

#PrayingLikeHePrays

Revelation 3:21
    21 cThe one who conquers, dI will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as eI also conqueredand sat down with my Father on his throne

31. Jodie Webb

November 5, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Prayer for the spirit of death to flee.

32. Robert Hand

November 5, 2019 at 12:18 pm

In the name of Jesus Christ I come into agreement with Jenifer as she is in prayer for this young man who has just accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Our battle is not against flesh-blood. Therefore, I speak total confusion to all of the enemies plans. Under the authority of Jesus Christ. I completely destroy now! Every evil plan, function, operation, or strategy that the devil has targeted for this man. Nothing will work period… Now I loose God’s divine Hedge of Protection over him. This is (Psalm 91) over him and his family and everyone he is connected to Amen!

33. Deborah Parker

November 5, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Yes, yes, yes! We are certainly to pray for Kanye West. One of the most important things that you mentioned was for him to be surrounded with wisdom and heed wisdom. I am praying he has a mentor that is of Godly stature, not influenced by anything but the precious word of God. Not influenced by “new age” deceptions and tendencies that have crept even into our churches. We can scripturally pray and interceed with a holy travail that “Christ be formed in him” exactly as the Word says. That he desire and require Jesus as his absolute first necessity and priority….

34. Gena Hepworth

November 5, 2019 at 1:43 pm

We all are sinners. Those without sin cast the first stone.
    Praying for more sinners to come to Jesus. Say the Lord’s prayer. On Earth as it is in heaven. Amen

35. D'Andra King

November 5, 2019 at 1:50 pm

I know this is true and on point, so glad that God is calling the intercessors to pray and guard him in the spirit! I’ve been disappointed in some of those who are Christian even coming against Kanye some youtube videos that I’ve watch claim to have revelation that his salvation isn’t real becuz of his so called mental illness, this has disturbed me and I’ve been praying also finding myself at times defending the faith.

36. Carrie Ross

November 5, 2019 at 1:54 pm

I pray now for Kanye and declare he is a voice for the Kingdom of God. A loud and genuine voice and no weapon formed against him shall prosper in the name of Jesus. Long life to him and his family. Jesus! Protect, provide and bring perseverance in the face of all. Thank-you Jesus.

37. Jackie Scarlett

November 5, 2019 at 2:34 pm

Thank you Jennifer. I am with you and praying for Kanye and his family. The prayers of the righteous makes tremendous power available and every work and strategy of satan shall not prevail against him. God in his loving kindness and mercy has raised him up for such a time as this and we must as watchers, and pray-ers be ever sensitive to the voice of the spirit so we can sound the alarm as the day of Christ’s return is near. Let us continue to join hands and hearts together to see the kingdom of heaven come down. The devil is defeated and we have the victory! May The Awakening House of Prayer go far and wide as you continue to raise up giants for his glory! God Bless you richly!

38. Moraima

November 5, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Amen

39. Karen Provenzano

November 5, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Let’s also pray for spirit and soul protection so that he may grow in the Word.

40. Vicki lavender

November 5, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I fear for Kayne West , He is just starting out giving a big voice for Christanity but he has so much to learn. what is right and wrong, Keep praying for him…

41. Sherlene M Matthews

November 5, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Thanks very helpful

42. Sondra Stallman

November 5, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Thank you so much for this ! You said if anyone had another one to write in so I am doing that. I am led to pray for Discernment of Spirits to come to Kanye that he might realize in the holy spirit and discern light from darkness; that the deceiving “angel of light” will not be able to entrap him or deceive him into something God has not brought to him. The True Direction of the Lord over him in Jesus’ name. Discernment in Jesus’ name!

43. Miguel Russell

November 5, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Thank you Jennifer for interceding for Kanye and sharing that’s exactly what’s happening. Modern day Damascus experience. Souls are coming to Jesus and the adversary wants to retaliate. I am in complete agreement with you…I have been praying as well. Just to know that believers like you Shawn Bolz and others are in tune with what God is doing with Kanye gives people hope…

44. Sunny Lovestedt

November 5, 2019 at 9:54 pm

What a blessing Kanye is! God has risen up this precious one who wants to love and serve Him! So exciting to watch, but yes, Kanye (and his family) needs our continued prayer covering.
    Glory to the Lord God Almighty for His end-time works! I bless You, my Father, my Joy…thank You for Your goodness!

45. Frank Lucio

November 5, 2019 at 10:00 pm

I was humbled by My Lord in 1986. I sense sincerity in his change. God is great!

46. Joyce

November 5, 2019 at 10:53 pm

God’s awesome and powerful more than anything on this earth and is faithful to keep Kanye.
    I will pray alongside those who are praying.
    I am sure God has a beautiful plan and His purposes will prevail in the long run.
    May the Lord hide Kanye in the secret place in the Name of Jesus Christ 🙏🏽

47. Ana Ray

November 5, 2019 at 11:29 pm

I agree in Jesus’s Name for all prayer points regarding Kanye’s safety and walk with Jesus. I agree for Kanye and His family to be safe here and in eternity.

48. Brigit Vanston

November 6, 2019 at 1:24 am

Wow last night for some reason I googled Kanye West and saw some religious comments and also some very uplifting comments. I confirm that I immediately prayed for him and your word this morning is confirmation of this. I have and will pray your prayer points. God is faithful and I praise God for what he has and is doing in and through Kanye West’s life.

49. Joann Robest

November 6, 2019 at 6:01 am

Blessings Prophet Jennifer LaClaire yes I’m in total Agreement for prayers for Kayne West for his life family Ministry Spiritual wisdom Revelation more boldness also not to take to heart the religious crew but Stand in the Liberty that In Christ that JESUS has made him free to Choose JESUS as his Lord and Savior Hallelujah so I will continue to Pray and Intercede on his behalf also the Holy Spirit to raise up true Intercessirs on behalf of the Ministry abd for Protection for him and his family AMEN

50. Mary

November 6, 2019 at 6:13 am

The bĺood of Jesus is against you Satan. Victory belongs to Jesus. God has the final say.!!!

51. Dionna Harding

November 6, 2019 at 9:25 am

I agree and stand in agreement with the sprayer for Kanye West. A few years ago the Lord told me that Kanye would comeback to Christ.The Church need to stop.being so religious and go before the Lord before judging
    God can and will use anyone he wants. Look at me.

52. Reneiloe sepharatla

November 6, 2019 at 1:22 pm

we will continue to pray for him

53. KC

November 6, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Yes!!! My friends and family and I have been sharing to pray for Kanye and his family! Praying for his protection! Thank you for your YouTube video and for these prayer points. This is exactly what we need to do. PRAY! The industry demons cannot take him out. #JESUSISKING

54. Ruth Anne Wolframe

November 6, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Praying for you Kanye by the power of the Holy Spirit that you continue to give God the praise when the spiritual world is trying to take you down. Know the battle is the Lord’s and we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. No weapon formed or fashioned against us will prosper. Isaiah 54:17
    Continue to stand your ground for Jesus and he will continue to raise you up as you praise His Name and win millions into the Kingdom of heaven. The devil is mad and I’m glad as God’s power is supreme and rules overall!Keep fearing God and not man. With Christ we are Victor’s not victims! Keep shining your light bright before all men to see.

55. Winnie Mzimela

November 7, 2019 at 2:31 am

I build a hedge of 🔥 around Kanye West in Jesus name amen!

56. Gwen Crawford

November 7, 2019 at 11:51 am

I COMMIT TO PRAY FOR KANYE AND FAMILY!!!
    We know that the thief comes to steal kill and destroy however, no weapon formed against him shall prosper, and every tongue risen against him in judgement shall be condemned!!!

57. Kuni

November 10, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Have you reported these death threats to the police?

58. AAnthony Bostice

November 11, 2019 at 12:13 am

Praying for brother West brother do not grow wearyin doing good because in due season you shall reap if you don’t faint amen. God place a hedge of protection around our brother in Jesus name amen