While in Middletown OH, Chuck Pierce prophesied that we must go through and secure The Gates. When I heard him say this it resonated in my spirit that the church must secure The Gates from city to city and state to state. It must happen by the end of 2016. The Lord then began to download a strategy to me in order to help you and I secure these gates.
Gates Defined—In the Old Testament gates were entrances used to enter and exit the city. The gates had to be strong and large. Each gate had a specific purpose. Elders of a city ruled and made judgments in the gates of a city. So these gates became places of authority and today represents authority within a city. Spiritual Gates—There are also spiritual gates within a region. In Genesis Jacob had a dream in which he saw angels ascending and descending from heaven to earth. The Lord spoke to him in this gate and when Jacob awoke he said, “This is none other than the house of God, and this is The Gate of heaven.” Genesis 28:17
Possessing the Gates—From the time of Abraham the Lord has wanted his people to possess the gates. It’s very important; because whoever possesses the gates controls the dynamics of a region. That control can bring in a move of God or it can shut down the heavens depending on who possesses the gates. If the church of a city possesses the spiritual gates, they can then usher in revival. The Lord left Abraham a prophetic promise about The Gates. And your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies. Genesis 22:17 That promise extends to us as well. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29 Upon this rock I will build my church (Ekklesia-governing body); and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18
Where are the gates in your region?—Look where the land was occupied in the beginning. Many of these gates are found where the Native tribes lived and worshiped. Also where the first settlers from Europe came in and lived are also gates within a region. Examples of these are St Augustine, Pensacola, Jamestown, etc. Also look where there have been previous moves of God because these are gates also. A few examples of this is, Cain Ridge KY, Red River Meeting House KY, Azusa Street CA, Topeka KS, Pensacola FL, etc. In 2003 the Lord had Cheryl and I travel U.S. Hwy 1 from Key West to the Georgia line to proclaim Leviticus 25:10. Proclaim Liberty throughout the land and unto all the inhabitants thereof. We called it the U.S. 1 Liberty Prayer Tour. U.S. 1 represents His highway of holiness in America and extends from Key West FL to Fort Kent Maine at the Canadian border. It is a gate in this nation.
Who possesses The Gates in your city?—The Ekklesia in most cities have never thought of possessing the gates. However the spirit in control of these gates rules in your city or region. In most cities a jezebel/political/religious spirit controls the gates within a region. Where this is the case you can usually see manipulation and control being exercised through the leadership within society and the church. Intimidation, slander, gossip, rejection of the apostolic and prophetic gifts, depression, discouragement, eunuchs, sexual immorality, disunity, drug abuse and suicide are some of the manifestations of this jezebel/political/religious spirit.
Toleration—Revelation 2:18-29—When Jesus addressed the evil spirit jezebel in the church of Thyatira he said, I have this against you that you tolerate the woman jezebel. This spirit was operating through a woman named jezebel. The Lord said this about her. She calls herself a prophetess, teaches and leads my bond servants astray, they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. She is unrepentant. The homosexual agenda is manifest through this evil spirit—jezebel. The operation of this spirit releases a false prophetic. Tolerate is the greek word, eao. It means to leave alone or let alone. The church has left this spirit alone for the sake of peace. When Jehu arrived to take down jezebel, she asked him; “Is it peace Zimri?” She wanted him to make peace with her. Jehu said to the eunuchs, throw her down. Jehu was not going to tolerate this spirit operating in Israel any longer. Will you tolerate this evil demon in your region?
The time is now.—Let’s take this strategy to The Gates of your city.
Strategy to Displace jezebel in The Gates of Your City.
- Praise and Worship—Taking the worship team to the gates will open the heavens to the Lord. Enter into His gate with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him and bless His name. Psalm 100:4
- Code Talk—Pray in Tongues In WWII the Japanese could never decode the language of the Navajo. These Navajo Marines became known as the code talkers. When you code talk, (pray in unknown tongues) the enemy is not able to decode your message to the Lord. 1 Corinthians 14:2 says that when a man prays in an unknown tongue he prays to God. Building yourself up on your most holy faith praying in the Holy Spirit. Jude 20
- Prophesy in the Gates—Find the prophetic words the Lord has spoken over your region and decree those at The Gates. Ezekiel 37:4 Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. Speak to your gates, speak to your city and say, hear the word of the Lord.
- It is written—When Jesus defeated the enemy in the wilderness he said, “It is written,” and then quoted the scripture.
- Holy Communion—Take communion at The Gates, then serve the land communion. Since I’ve been releasing the word about serving the land communion many have asked, “How do we do that?” Simply pour the wine or grape juice representing his blood into the ground and serve it in the name of Jesus. Then take the unleavened bread, representing his body and mix it into the juice or wine you just poured out. Do this, as often as you do in remembrance of Jesus. 1 Corinthians 11:23-26 Important!
When you go to these gates do not bring accusations against Jezebel. Take a look at Jude 9, But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, The Lord Rebuke You.
Just recently a group of friends from Alabama, Florida and Georgia met where the three states connect and applied the above strategies at the gate where these states connect. They had to get permission from the landowner and walk for several hundred yards into the forest. Not only did they worship at these gates but they connected the three states in the spirit.